Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Up & Coming: as in Coming Up

Here's what y'all have to look forward to in the very near future:
  • One interview with Akaky Bashmachkin. Who? Don't ask me--yet. Why? Neilochka has an interview meme thing going. I signed up. Akaky signed up after me. Whoorl signed up before me. So Whoorl interviews me and I interview Akaky. She's already got her questions posted. I am still doing research (as in, where was that site again & what's it about?). I'm not really sure how this will work as the instructions are relatively vague. But when I find out, you'll find out.
  • A book review. Hungry Hill, by Carole O'Malley Gaunt. Pretty damn good. But I'll have more to say about it tomorrow. Or the next day. I have been realllllllllly busy, and that pisses me off.
  • More babbling, blathering and...and....what's another 'b' word--ah, bitching.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, you're brave taking on the interview with unknown bloggers. Could be fun though?
    And about that book group. I think we should do it. We could call it Blunt Bookies.

    ReplyDelete

So--whaddaya think?