Monday, January 07, 2008

Blog 365: Day 7

I'm really liking this blog a day business. Somehow it takes the pressure off. You know, the pressure to make each post a Veritable Written Masterpiece, or at least vaguely interesting. Since I'm writing every day, you can bet I'll be babbling some days. Like this day...

But tomorrow I think I'll be getting all serious. I've got stuff to say about politics and elections and people and presidents and candidates and citizens. I think I'm working up to a rant of sorts. Prepare!

2 comments:

  1. I think blogging every day for the same reason. I don't have to get dressed up and pretend to have something important to say.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Jane, welcome to the blogging once a day crowd! It's not so bad, especially when you lower your standards. ha.

    ReplyDelete

So--whaddaya think?