Thursday, November 23, 2006

Thanksgiving 2006


Me!!!!!
Originally uploaded by By Jane.
Me!!!!! Full of food. On the way home from our Thanksgiving meal with the Bs. We had grand plans this summer, W and I, to rent a cottage at the beach and all the families would come. But my family couldn't come and her family couldn't come, so we ended up Thanksgiving dinner for four at the Club they belong to. Actually, make that three, as W is sick. So D, J, and I had a nice meal and a nice glass of wine, and I didn't have to cook.

But I did...couldn't not, so I bought a turkey breast and cranberries and now we have stuff for leftovers. Should either of us ever want to eat again.

3 comments:

  1. Yeah, one must cook, at least a little, right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hellooooooo! And happy (belated) Thanksgiving to you, as well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look lovely!

    ReplyDelete

So--whaddaya think?