Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Revising My Blogroll...

I'm about to do it, and if your blog isn't on the new one and you want it to be, let me know and I'll put it back. Is that clear, at all? I don't want anyone's feelings to be hurt, and that I even think that way calls into question my notion of a blogroll.

So let me deconstruct it: Blogrolling: A Meta-analysis of the Psychoanalytical Constructs of the Uber-literary Weblog List.
1. The Blogroll as Popularity Contest
2. The Blogroll as Identity Construction
3. The Blogroll as Advertisement
4. The Blogroll as Paybacks
5. The Blogroll as Recommendation

Respondants may offer their own chapter subheadings. All papers will be available for analysis before the conference.

1 comment:

  1. Woot! I made it! I had decided not to stick my neck out and ask to be added if I wasn't there, cuz I don't wanna be a wannabe, lol. But there I am! Thank you!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

So--whaddaya think?