Wednesday, November 29, 2006

New Badge

Not sure exactly what this Twitter thingie does, except that Toady Joe invited me, and I never turn down an invitation from a friend. Then I invited 150 of my closest friends....no, not that many. But going through my address list on Yahoo was sort of like an architectural dig: oh, there's that person I was friendly with about five years ago...who the fuck is that...my accountant...my old boss...dooce...my niece....a person I was friendly with about three years ago...someone I went to grade school with...my office mate from Lehigh...who the fuck is that.........

To those of you who did make the cut, if you would prefer to be in the 'who the fuck' category, let me know.

1 comment:

  1. LMAO I love this post. For everything it stands for, for everything it says, and everything it doesn't. Love it. Thanks for the LinkyLove!

    ReplyDelete

So--whaddaya think?