Friday, November 10, 2006

Odds & Ends, Bits & Piece, Thoughts & Meanderings

Today is one of those days where my mind is all over the place. Okay, more so than usual.

1. I just did a tour through my new and revised blog roll and learned that Dooce is probably picking the person of the year . Jeeze, why isn't that me? Okay, never mind that I'm years past the tall, blonde, beautiful stage--and Esquire's "Thirty Under Thirty" will never toll for me again. Still, I have opinions. Ain't that worth something?

--Sure, Jane, and who would you like to see as the person of the year?
--Um, um, um...
--Exactly.

2. M. Kennedy aka Mrs. Kennedy aka Fussy was a philosophy major in college too. And it did her every bit as much good as it did me.

3. I loves my little Counter. Not that I'm real clear on what the numbers mean. Every day I get to go and see where My Readers are from. Plano, Texas. Serbia & Montenegro. Atlanta, Georgia. Fleurieux-sur-l'Arbresle, France. Hey, guys, give a shout out for the smallness of the world!

4. Last night I had a dream in which I gave the following fully realized explanation of why I am not on a diet: Understanding the psychodynamics of overeating as I do, I know that artificially restricting my intake of calories is useless until I understand and deal with the issues that lead to the overeating.
Don't you just wish you were in my dreams.....!

5. Understanding dream analysis as I do....I realize that this dream is a reworking of yesterday's post on commitment.

6. Um, um, um....

Exactly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

So--whaddaya think?