Thursday, March 27, 2008

A , I'm Adorable...B, I'm so Beautiful...

C, D, blah blah blah...and E, I am Excellent. So sayeth no less than Average Jane. She named me as one of her Excellent Blog Awardees. That means I get to put this on my site. And I get to swell my breast with pride, which will, of course, result in a massive bursting of buttons.

The Excellent Blog Award was started by Kayla at Project Mommy.
And in addition to sending her some linkylove, I must now annoint my own Excellent Blog Awards. They are:
Mad Marriage
Awalkabout's Weblog
Communicatrix
Death Chic
Honea Express
Jew Eat Yet?
Nanny Goats in Panties
Not What It Seems
Punk Rock Mommy
Reader
The Passing Parade
Thursday Drive

What do they all have in common? They're writerly blogs. The topic of the day doesn't matter; the quality of the prose and the depth of insight is what attracts.

Not An Afterthought, But A Forgotten Bit of Info: Awardees, you need to link to Kayla, as I did above, and then link to your own ten (or more) nominees.

No comments:

Post a Comment

So--whaddaya think?