Friday, December 29, 2006

Sadaam's Death

  • I want to say murder, because I believe that is what execution is.
  • I didn't think it would actually happen. I thought sane minds would prevail.
  • I fear for the world. Something awful will come of this, of that I have no doubt.
  • Some day an American leader will be captured by an enemy country and we will watch him/her be killed, because we did it first.
  • If I, an American, am so horror-struck, what must those Iraqis loyal to him to feeling? Their rage must be unimaginable. And their retribution will be as well.
  • I am deeply ashamed of my country's part in this. We have no excuse for what will happen to us now.
  • There is nothing that the man did to us that warranted what we have done to him. The evil he did others was the evil of political aim and gain. We call it war, when we do it, and think it is noble.
  • May God, Allah, Whoever have mercy on us--and on him.
  • I am afraid.

No comments:

Post a Comment

So--whaddaya think?