Sunday, December 07, 2008

Win A Book To Curl Up With on Christmas Eve

Here's the bookand here's part of the back jacket copy:

Gracefully capturing the strange alchemy of people and places, Kaya McLaren's story of redemption and rediscovery will inspire readers to find the magic and power in every day shared with the people they love.


Here's what you have to do to win it:

1. Write in a comment why you want to win it. Why should you, of all my millions of readers, be the one to curl up with Church of the Dog? Make me laugh; make me cry; make me want to spend the postage to send it to you in time for Christmas Eve.

That's all. Nothing magical. Just a comment. From you--to me....

6 comments:

  1. Anonymous9:24 PM

    Shit Jane, I can't be funny on DEMAND!

    I'm really only funny to myself anyway. I crack myself up all the time.

    I do like to read though ....!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. twentyfouratheart: that was funny. made me laugh!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous9:09 PM

    I'd like to read Church of the Dog with the Hair of the Dog!?Hmmm....it's midnight- not too funny.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i want to win it because....
    my milkshake brings all the boys to the yard and I'm like....damn right...

    It's the best I could come up with on short notice n all ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. starrlife: you won the contest...just because I want to know what hair of the dog you're sipping as you read the book--and what got you into a hair of the dog-needy state in the first place. Email me your address so I can send the book: byjane73(at)gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous8:04 PM

    Jane! I'm so excited!I don't know how I missed this comment. I am so looking forward to reading this book and my drink..... hmmmm... either a vodka tonic with ruby red grapefruit vodka or a nice dry red wine? The needy part- I'll post about it after the holidays so I'm not a holiday whiner! I'll email you!

    ReplyDelete

So--whaddaya think?