Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Late Night Fantasies...

...of work well done tomorrow.

That's me, brushing my teeth and planning--with great energy and zest and, yes, enthusiasm (is this overkill?) all that I am going to accomplish the next day. Except I don't. Because, generally speaking, I don't remember. I've taken, therefore, to making lists on Post-its while I brush which I then post on my monitor. See, here they are...all those yellow squares with writing on them.
  • Work on CSS
  • Start annotating BlogRoll
  • Start selling clothes
  • Buy nightcream
  • SEO
  • and so on and so on and so on...
What leaks out of me in the night hours between writing these lists and the morning time to do them is the details. And the enthusiasm. And the zest. And the energy.

If all that I think to do would magically get done, what a productive person I would be....

No comments:

Post a Comment

So--whaddaya think?