Do I have too much on my mind, or not enough on my mind? Vote A or B...
Time's up; the correct answer is A. So let me just clear my cache, which seems to involve some sort of purge.
- Considering that I still have multiple many things to do to prep for BlogHer, not the least of which is decide what to wear, why then did I spend much of yesterday and today playing with my wire and bead stuff?
- Is this a good thing--as in, I have ADD and the scattershot attention is one way in which it manifests itself and so what, I get stuff done; it just takes me three times as long as most people.
- Is this a bad thing--as in, this is how I'm dealing with the pressure of BlogHer, by ensuring that, yet again, I am not fully prepared to do the best job that I can?
- What actually is it about this conference that is tweaking my already twirpy sense of well-being?
- Am I feeling ambivalent about it because I am ambivalent about participating in a gigantic group grope?
- Is it that I fear I will be overwhelmed by the mass energy of a thousand people, each of whom has an agenda, both practical and emotional, that is somewhat or a lot different from mine?