Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Odds & Sods...I mean Ends

1. Daylight Savimgs Time is absolutely KILLING me. I cannot get my fucking ass out of bed before I-am-embarrassed-to-admit-what-time. I wonder if it would be more polite, or at least kinder to me, to rephrase that as: I cannot get my ass out of the fucking bed, etc.

2. I am having trouble falling asleep at night. And sometimes I wake up in the middle of the night and my mind shifts into overdrive for an hour or so. Do I need Rozerem? I hate that hokey Abe Lincoln and the hairy badger (or whatever it is) whining about how they've missed being in my dreams. I don't get it at all. Okay, forget about my dreams. Let's talk about the actual sleepless guy in the ad. Are they saying that he regularly dreams about Abe Lincoln? Or the hairy rodent? What kind of dreams are those? Definitely not ones I'd want to remain asleep for.

3. I can see where people might think that 1 is a function of 2, but that's really not the case. I've always loved sleeping in, and as I believe I said here before--I come from a long line of late to bed, late to wake people.

4. Today is quite gray and cloudy. After a week or so of sun and hot weather. Shorts and t-shirts...painted toenails...sunscreen.

5. This is Miss B and The Baby. He is having awful colic. Somewhere I have a photo of my mother holding my sister when she was an infant. It reminds me of this picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment

So--whaddaya think?