Tuesday, February 06, 2007

MIA Me

For no good reason. Just because I haven't felt like posting. For no good reason.

I've been reading other blogs and commenting on some of them, although I have been a tad derelict about that too. There seems to be a low-level conversation going on at the moment about this commenting thing. It's rude not to. It takes too much time to. It's a way of participating in a dialogue because bloggers blog to communicate. No, bloggers blog willy nilly of anyone being out there. Yes, yes, yes, and yes. But if I can't think of something to say...why say anything? Just to register that I've been there?

I wonder why I haven't felt like posting. Let me deconstruct this. Let me count the ways.... Let me shut up.

5 comments:

  1. Welcome back. I'm having sort of a blogging funk right now, too, but so far it's only cut my weekly posts back, not caused me to take a break.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think it's necessary to comment all the time - and I don't really like to comment just to comment nor do I believe the blog authors really want this either. So. Hey, I do love to hear from others, don't get me wrong - it's the great part about blogging rather than journaling, but I'm not a needy blogger either. I don't think. Yeah I'm pretty sure

    ReplyDelete
  3. I comment a lot, but only if I have something to say. Or am trying to be encouraging.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous5:59 PM

    Hello Ms. Jane...Miss you but I too have been MIA. I have been sucked dry by others. I will get ahold of you this week. Thank you for the post...nice to know others are also MIA.
    smiles,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  5. Deconstruct away Derrida. Comment when you feel moved to do so, otherwise don't feel pressured. Simple!

    ReplyDelete

So--whaddaya think?